We are delighted to inform about the International Scientific Conference entitled Public Law in Central and Eastern Europe: Traditions, Legacies and Perspectives that will be held at 18-19 October 2018 in Wrocław, Poland. The Conference is organized in a frame of Central European Forum on Law and Administration by academics from the Institute of Law, Administration and Management, Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa, the Chair of Theory and Philosophy of Law, University of Opole and Chair of Theory and Philosophy of Law, University of Wrocław.
Having considered the wide range of issues raised during the Conference, the Organizing Committee have divided into its main panels: constitutional law, administrative law and financial law, European law, comparative public law and the history of law.
The Organizing Committee is convinced that the Conference will contribute to the exchange of views and reflections on the particularly important, current problems of public law in Central and Eastern European countries, inter alia:
- historical and legal heritage and the current legal order
- political and legal traditions and cultural heritage
- legislative activity for promoting of culture and art, protection of cultural goods and traditions
- public law and the past – the significance of politics and history
- directions and tendencies in public law
- public law and citizen
- civic activity undertaken for the common good and supporting sense of responsibility for public affairs
- development and promotion of active cooperation within local communities, entrepreneurship and civil society
- legal comparative studies on public law
- legal transplants in public law
- mutual interaction between branches of public law
- transfers of working methods / legal tools / institutions between different branches of public law
- problems of privatization of public law and publicizing private law
- Participation in the Conference should be sent by 28 September 2018 via an online form that is available on the Conference website. Registration after this date is possible, but with the prior consent of the organizers.
- Payment must be made by 30 September 2018.